SteamTonks

WOW guild forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Joint Application - Saelie, level 70 Shadow Priest and Eliese, level 70 noob Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saelie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Joint Application - Saelie, level 70 Shadow Priest and Eliese, level 70 noob Warlock   Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:47 pm

Part 1. Social Info
1. Real name (first name is enough)

Adam / Christian.

2. Age

14 / 14

3. Country

Sweden / Sweden

4. What are your interests and hobbies?

Swimming, 3 times a week, hanging out with friends etc / Partying, hanging out with friends etc and football.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild?

We both know Palino, Lachlan and Sunheart.

6. Why do you want to join Steam Tonks?

We want to join Steam Tonks because it seems like a nice guild which fits our raiding needs. We don’t want to raid too much but are more in search of a casual guild which raids a bit for fun , and a bit of a nice social atmosphere. (Raiding twice a week is fine for us, although this can be increased if required).

7. Previous guilds (and why did you leave?)

Lots of leveling guilds (Faint, Aglarond, Midnight Monkeys (or something), Trojan Horse, Repuation) – Either disbanded or went inactive.
Monkey Raiders – Disbanded.
Asylum – Wanted to find a guild which raids a bit earlier.
Infernal Torment – Disbanded.
Eliese was also in Mystic for 40 minutes after bribing his way in. Then got kicked 

Part 2. Character Info

8. Character name

Saelie / Eliese

9. Class

Priest / Warlock

10. Level

70 / 70

11. Talent Specialization

Shadow / Destruction (PvE both of us).

12. What kind of gear do you have? (rare, PVP epic or PVE epic)

We both have mostly PvE epics, with a few PvP epics and some blues which are being replaced soonish, we’ve both got plans for what’s going to go where.

13. Please link armory

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Saelie (getting the Spellstrike set, Belt of Blasting, pvp weapon and wand soon so it’ll be better than what it looks).
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Eliese

14. Raiding experience

Karazhan: Both Cleared
Zul Aman: Saelie 3/6 Eliese 1/6
Gruuls lair: Saelie: Cleared. Eliese: Nope
Tempest keep: Saelie: Void Reaver, Eliese: Nope.
SSC: Saelie: Lurker Below.
Mount Hyjal: Been there
Black Temple: Been there
Sunwell plateu: Been there

15. Have you got all Heroic keys? Have you done them all at least once?

Saelie is at least revered with all heroic key factions, has got the key to The Arcatraz, Shadow Labyrinth, Shattered Halls and is also MgT Heroic attuned (and BM lol). Saelie has also done all heroic dungeons at least one, except for MgT. (haven’t had the time yet).
Eliese hasn’t bothered collecting them all, but can get them all. Eliese has the Shadow Labyrinth key, and has done a few heroics.

16. Anything else you want to share with us?

In case your wondering how a shadow priest with not so great gear managed to attain experience in SSC/TK it is because Saelie used to be a holy priest, but got bored of it, quit the game and is now back as shadow. Saelie *can* respect holy short-term if required (1750 healing-ish), but will not stay that way long term, cause it will cause boredom and quitting of the game again.
Eliese is full t7. And rockz0rz. (I got bribed to write that).

We are obviously good real life friends Smile. We are both unguilded even though Armory states otherwise. And Saelie has an alt rogue which kind of fails called Gnomik.

Sorry for the not so good and long application but… hmm, I don’t know why.
This is a package deal. You take one of us, you take the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palino

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Joint Application - Saelie, level 70 Shadow Priest and Eliese, level 70 noob Warlock   Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:26 pm

Saelie is rockzorz

and a T7 lock will fill out our lines, might need a gear up in SP or soemthing like that

Serious part( yes i can be that)

I would like u to do 2 seperate applys instead of only 1, but hey, dmgs already done

i know for sure saelie is good enough, and the lock, the only image i got of the lock is lvl 42 in uldaman, and then.. lets just say armorbills are cheap in that level^^

although you have for sure learnt ur class, for me it is a yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lachlan

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Joint Application - Saelie, level 70 Shadow Priest and Eliese, level 70 noob Warlock   Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:14 pm

I said it would be ok for double application and tbh i think its funny Smile

I know both of these guys they were in my leveling guild. Sealie n I aslo raided in Asylum together.

GL guys cheers

Lachlan flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saelie

PostSubject: Re: Joint Application - Saelie, level 70 Shadow Priest and Eliese, level 70 noob Warlock   Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:50 pm

1. Yeah, I know I need to gear up my SP, and as I said, I'm working on it (got spellstrike hood today, and now going for the pants, later the belt of blasting, the arena wand and getting the merciless weapon when s4 comes out + much more). I'm not asking for ZA runs straight away Smile

2. We can make separate applications if you want Razz

3. Palino serious? rofl.

4. I'll ask Eliese to answer the part about him ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lachlan

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Joint Application - Saelie, level 70 Shadow Priest and Eliese, level 70 noob Warlock   Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:46 am

Rofl Wink you mean the part were Palino remembers someone and is still bitching about how much his bills are Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keltar

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Joint Application - Saelie, level 70 Shadow Priest and Eliese, level 70 noob Warlock   Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:26 am

As much as I would love a Shadow Priest and another Warlock in the guild there are a couple of things in the application that bother me a little bit (and no it's not the gear or anything)

When you say you're looking for a casual guild what do you mean?
Are you content with farming kara and doing ZA once a week or do you want to progress into 25 mans?

And if you want to join Steam Tonks you're gonna have to be able to take a joke or two, and apparently no one is off limits (I'm the GM and ppl still make fun of me and stuff)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Palino

Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Joint Application - Saelie, level 70 Shadow Priest and Eliese, level 70 noob Warlock   Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:37 am

Ehrm, keltar, jokes got no limits, and never has had 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saelie

PostSubject: Re: Joint Application - Saelie, level 70 Shadow Priest and Eliese, level 70 noob Warlock   Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:25 am

Keltar wrote:
As much as I would love a Shadow Priest and another Warlock in the guild there are a couple of things in the application that bother me a little bit (and no it's not the gear or anything)

When you say you're looking for a casual guild what do you mean?
Are you content with farming kara and doing ZA once a week or do you want to progress into 25 mans?

And if you want to join Steam Tonks you're gonna have to be able to take a joke or two, and apparently no one is off limits (I'm the GM and ppl still make fun of me and stuff)

1. Okay, you've misunderstood me. I mean we're not looking for a hardcore raiding guild which raids 7 days a week and that you have to attend every day or you get kicked. We're looking for a guild which raids 2-4 days a week, but still has fun and progresses while it's at it, and can be serious when required but also enjoys having a laugh.

2. I, speaking for myself, know that I am content with farming Kara and ZA once a week. I don't mind staying there for a while. Eventually it would be nice to progress into 25 mans, but I'm not exactly in a rush, and can wait a bit for them to happen. Kara and ZA are fun instances, and are fine for me, at least for now, until you get the numbers Smile So no worries there.

3. Of course I can take a joke or two, get insulted for fun or whatever, I'm used to getting abused daily Smile. I love jokes Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saelie

PostSubject: Re: Joint Application - Saelie, level 70 Shadow Priest and Eliese, level 70 noob Warlock   Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:44 am

Thanks for considering us, but we've decided to withdraw this application due to personal reasons (family problems + inactivity)

Application withdrawn, thanks for your trouble, sorry for wasting your time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joint Application - Saelie, level 70 Shadow Priest and Eliese, level 70 noob Warlock   

Back to top Go down

Joint Application - Saelie, level 70 Shadow Priest and Eliese, level 70 noob Warlock
Page 1 of 1